We’ll clean your property to make sure your tenants are happy.
9320 Willowgrove Ave, Suite F Santee, CA 92071
Looking to clean your space? City Wide Cleaning Services offers…
Residential and Commercial Cleaning Company San Diego
Our Technology uses specific UV wavelengths to kill bacteria, viruses and pathogens that are harmless to humans and pets.
Are you one of the best cleaning professionals in San Diego? Interested in joining a team that wants to offer you a better place to work?
We provide customized quotes to every client to ensure that our services are fitting your budget and making you happy.
Our Residential Cleaning Services Include:
Why Choose Us
We work hard to make your place clean
PROUD MEMBERS OF:
High-rise Window Washing San Diego
Skyscrapers are a beautiful and necessary element of many cityscapes. Skyscrapers will be required to optimize vertical space as the world’s urban population continues to expand. Skyscrapers offer the skyline an exquisite image with their walls of dazzling glass windows, but those windows don’t keep sparkling on their own. Rain, snow, pollution, salt spray, dust, trash, bird droppings, and other factors combine to obscure the windows of a skyscraper. Fortunately, High-rise window washing San Diego businesses are on the job to restore them to their former glory. Want to know how a High-rise window washing San Diego company can help you? Read on to find out.
The answer to this question is contingent on several things. The sort of business in the building, the surrounding environment, the amount of foot traffic the building receives, and whether or not people are allowed to smoke inside all play a role in the quality of a skyscraper’s windows.
If a building is in a clean, non-smoking office environment and is located on a clean side street, it will likely require less frequent window cleaning. If the building houses industrial or medical operations, receives a lot of foot traffic, is located on a busy street or near a large body of water, or is subjected to smog or numerous avian visitation, the windows will require more frequent attention from your High-rise window washing San Diego company.
The answer to this question, too, is contingent on several factors. The size of the building, the number of windows it has, and how dirty the windows are can all make a difference.
A typical 50-story building would take 30 to 40 days to clean in its entirety, according to a professional window cleaner contacted by the New York Times. The Empire State Building, on the other hand, takes six men four months to clean all 102 floors – and then the High-rise window washing San Diego will have to start all over again.
- Bucket: A skyscraper window cleaner’s bucket often contains water combined with dish soap or hand soap. For heavy-duty operations, the window cleaner may add ammonia.
- Glass scraper: Use the glass scraper to remove caked-on dirt and grime from windows.
- Sponge or T-Bar wand: Window cleaners use a sponge or a T-bar wand to wet the window with soapy water.
- Squeegee: Window cleaners use squeegees to wash away the unclean water and leave a streak-free window behind.
- Towels or rags: Towels and rags are handy for a quick final polish.
- Spare scraper and squeegee blades: The metal and rubber blades of the scraper and squeegee wear out over time, so having some spares on hand is a good idea.
- Movable Platform: A high-rise window cleaning platform, similar to the fixed scaffolds used for lower buildings, provides a sturdy platform for the window cleaner to stand while cleaning high-height windows. When it’s time to travel down to the next story, however, a pulley system of ropes lowers the platform.
- Bosun’s Chair: Window cleaners generally utilize a Bosun’s chair if they are not standing on a mobile platform. When the cleaner needs to descend to the next floor, a Bosun’s chair is a little platform attached to a pulley that can lower it. Window cleaners frequently hang their buckets on hooks on the bottom of the Bosun’s chair.
- Safety Belt or Harness: Window cleaner safety belts or harnesses are essential for window cleaners who work on a platform. If the platform falls, the window cleaner is safely suspended in the air thanks to the safety strap that hooks to the structure.
- Protective Gloves: Window cleaning is a nasty affair, and the rain and snow make it dirtier. Gloves with a protective coating are essential, especially in the winter when moist hands can quickly freeze. Frostbite can be caused by cold hands, and they can make the window climber less nimble and dangerous.
Commercial Cleaning Company San Diego
As a business owner, you need to hire a commercial cleaning company San Diego. That is because you need your facilities to replicate the expectations that your customers expect out of you. Without hiring a commercial cleaning company, it’ll be impossible for you to meet those high expectations, which means you are not getting those first impressions that lead to a quick sale. So when you are looking to hire a San Diego commercial cleaning company, what should you look out for? Here are several items you should keep an eye on:
There is only one way you can get the best Commercial Cleaning Company San Diego – by looking at their reviews. And we are not just talking about the hand-picked ones you can find listed on their website. You need to dig deep on Google to find several third-party websites that allow consumers to voice their opinion. The best websites are the ones that do not allow a company to filter and delete negative reviews. An amazing company will use those reviews as an opportunity to engage with that dissatisfied customer so they can make everything right.
It’s like the old saying goes – you can only find a person’s true character when they are under stress. These types of websites are constantly putting businesses under stress, which means you have the best opportunity to see how they handle it.
2. List of Services
Believe it or not, all Commercial Cleaning Company San Diego does not offer the same services. So if you need something very specific for your business, you need to make sure that the company you are contacting can do the job. The last thing you want to do is waste your valuable time because that means your establishment is not getting the cleaning treatment it needs. So how can you best avoid this situation? By writing a list of services and needs for your company, and make sure this list has all of your priorities listed in order. This will help you stay on track when you are looking for a business that will do the job you are looking for.
3. List of Product Used by the Company
Just like the services list, not all Commercial Cleaning companies in San Diego will use the same product. This is because each company needs to keep its specific niche in mind when it comes to its service. For example, if you are a customer-facing professional establishment that does not allow food into your building, why would a cleaning company bring chemicals in that can only handle food issues? Why would a company bring a gigantic steam cleaner if the foot traffic coming in and out of your business is minimum? These are all things that a cleaning company keeps in mind when they are approaching potential customers. And do not be afraid to ask the company about this information; they want to make sure that you get the best service for your job, too.
4. Turnaround Time
This is probably the MOST important item on this list because this can affect your business’s availability to your customers. You want a Commercial Cleaning Company San Diego that can quickly and effectively take care of your location. The faster they can get the job done, the quicker you can get back to business as normal. At the same time, you want a service that will be honest with you in regards to the service that you need. So keep in mind that you might need to close your business for some time to make sure your building is safe to travel through. Safety should be everyone’s top priority, especially when it comes to sanitation. The wrong chemicals and machinery could hurt someone.
Areas of Services
- Del Mar
- Rancho Bernardo
- Carmel Valley
- Point Loma
- Rancho Santa Fe
- San Marcos
- Chula Vista
- Rancho Penasquitos
- Solana Beach
- Cardiff by the sea
- 4S Ranch
- Santa Luz